The Presence Of Jesus
by Lee Wise
Hope For Daily Living
© Lee Wise 2004 All rights reserved
Life with Jesus is a gift: and so is "living" with Jesus.
The highest privilege I have as a Christian is the privilege
of being able to develop and maintain my relationship with Christ.
Like it or not, I have found that continuing to build my
relationship with Jesus is an on-going struggle.
I know it shouldn't be that way. But it is.
With my own disclaimer having been noted, please slow down long enough to carefully reflect on the following few words.
THE PRESENCE OF JESUS...
©Lee Wise, 2004
The most needed and quite possibly the least sought after gift the Father gives
to His own.
FIVE QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
In view of the quote you just read, let me pose a few
questions for you to reflect upon.
1. What distractions are pulling me away from realizing the presence of Jesus in a more profound manner?
2. Who do I know that could help me realize the presence of Jesus more in my life?
3. Am I rejoicing in my relationship with Jesus right now?
4. If someone asked me what has helped me experience the presence of Jesus in my life, what would I tell them?
5. How can I dynamically improve my personal relationship with Jesus in the next year?
ON TO THE NEXT STEPS
Pick a question that "speaks" to you -- or modify one until it does.
Ask the question to yourself at least two times each day for the next seven days.
See where He leads you!
Yours for many hope-filled days in Jesus,
© Lee Wise All rights reserved. You may freely distribute
this article. The copyright and this resource box must be
Business and home services that people need and use everyday all in one place. "See if you can cut your phone, cell, and
internet costs by 50% OR MORE." Go to-- http://ld.net/?lfw
This article provided by the Family Content Archives at: http://www.Family-Content.com
Page - PeopleOfFaith.com - Visitor
2004 People of Faith