Are You a Mentor Mom?
by Colleen Langenfeld
Are you a Mentor Mom?
Do you have a Mentor Mom?
- listen to you when you need to rant and rave.
- gently guide you back on track when you keep
missing the point.
- emotionally and mentally support you through
thick and thin.
- pray for you and your family countless times.
- encourage you to grow (and sometimes grow up!).
- have been there, done that, when it comes to
marriage, mothering and work.
Do you have someone like that in your life?
If not, find someone. Better yet, BE a Mentor Mom! Find a woman who's struggling with the routine of
life. Provide a kind and steadying influence as someone who's a little farther along the road.
Take her to lunch. Meet her at the park so the kids can play. Let her hear from your wisdom and
You cannot imagine the good you will be doing and the richness you will bring to another's life.
And the personal satisfaction isn't bad, either.
Colleen Langenfeld delivers deals, tips and
creative resources to working moms who want
the most out of their homes, families and
careers at http://www.paintedgold.com . Sign
up for our fr*ee newsletter and get an
online Creativity Toolkit as our gift to you!
This article provided by the Family Content Archives at: http://www.Family-Content.com